Anthony’s Fine Arts & Antiques

Item

Title

Anthony’s Fine Arts & Antiques

Description

Address: 401 East 200 South, Salt Lake City. Two Baptist churches in town voted to merge in 1908, and laid the cornerstone for a new building in October 1910. It was dedicated in 1915 and used by the congregation until 1954, when they moved to a new location on 1300 East. (Renamed First Baptist Church). The LDS Church purchased the building for use as a recreation and seminary center. It has had several uses over the years, but since 1994 has been the home of Anthony's Fine Arts & Antiques.

Date

2018-05-19

Creator

Rockwell, Kenneth W.