Masjid Al-Noor

Item

Title

Masjid Al-Noor

Description

Address: 740 South 700 East (previously 738 So. 700 E.), Salt Lake City. This site was the home of a Swedish mission church as early as 1911. It was the Evangelical Free Church until 1960, then First United Pentacostal Church from 1960 into the 1970s; the First Apostolic Church (which moved to West Valley City), and also the Metropolitan Community Church for a time. It was purchased by the Islamic Society of Salt Lake about 1987 and remodeled as a mosque.

Date

2018-05-19

Creator

Rockwell, Kenneth W.

Digital Item or Finding Aid